Digital Wizards visits primary schools all over the North West of England and Wales to entertain, educate and engage children aged between 5 and 13 years old.
If you would like one of our Digital WIzards clubs to take place in your school please CALL 07824 554452 or click on the button below to contact us.
Our programmes begin with a FREE whole school assembly which gives pupils the chance to see some of the amazing activities they will participate in and learn lots too!
We then return to the school 2-3 weeks later, with all of the equipment needed to put smiles on faces and get the brain power working.
- Link to national curriculum objectives in computing, English, maths, science and more.
- Are run by highly trained, reliable, CRB checked leaders.
- Use a range of digital devices that excite and engage pupils.
- Use professional lesson plans created by experienced teachers to produce ‘outstanding’ learning outcomes.
- Absolutely NO COST to the school at any time (including the use of our own equipment).
- Are appropriate for Key Stage 1 to 3 pupils.
- We run a FREE whole school assembly prior to the programme commencing.
- We run a new FREE school assembly each year.
- We provide new programme sessions and equipment each year.